The core values that drive and underpin operational activities and the strategic development of eu-LISA are:
- accountability: deploying a sound governance framework, cost-efficient operations and sound financial management;
- transparency: providing regular and open communication to the agency’s key stakeholders and engaging them in a continuous dialogue to define a long-term strategy for the development of the agency;
- excellence: through having the right organisational structure, the right people and the right processes in place to ensure service continuity and functional comprehensiveness of tools provided to the Member States;
- continuity: ensuring that the agency will make the best use of expertise, knowledge and investments made by the Member States and will continue to develop them;
- teamwork: seek to empower each individual team member to make the best use of their knowledge and experience, contributing to the common success;
- customer focus: ensure that the agency is aligned at any time with the needs and demand of its stakeholders.